Civil Litigation Lawyers in Warminster
Representing Clients in Pennsylvania for Over 50 Years
Civil litigation, as opposed to criminal defense, is a practice area of law that involves legal disputes or disagreements between two parties, usually resulting in damages and monetary recovery.
At McCullough Eisenberg, our Warminster civil litigation lawyers can help you in a variety of cases including, but not limited to:
- Personal injury or tort
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Property and real estate disputes
- Will and probate disputes
- Breach of Contract
- Mortgage fraud, mortgage broker fraud
- Loan fraud, lending fraud
- Real estate fraud
- Credit-card-related fraud
- The Unfair Trade and Deceptive Practices Act
- The Pennsylvania Unfair Trade Practices and Consumer Protection Law
- The New Jersey Consumer Trade Act
- The Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- The Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act
- The Federal Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (“RESPA”)
- The Federal Truth in Lending Act
As a proud member of the Honorary Litigation Counsel of America Society, our experienced firm has what it takes to fight successfully on your behalf.
Call us today to get started with a free case evaluation at (215) 392-6696.
What Can You Expect from a Civil Litigation Case?
Contrary to what is often seen on television shows and movies, many of our cases are resolved amicably outside the courtroom, proving the most efficient and cost saving way to obtain a favorable outcome. When cases do go to trial our Warminster civil litigation attorneys are prepared to work the long hours it takes to investigate your case, prepare your case, and present your case at trial in the matter most favorable to your cause(s) of action.
The Civil Litigation Process
First, when you call our Warminster civil litigation lawyers, we start with a free consultation and evaluation. If we agree to take your case, we begin the process of diligent investigation, discovery, and trial preparation.
Ultimately, when you rely on McCullough Eisenberg to represent your civil litigation case, we strive to help you by communicating thoroughly with you in each step of the process. Our Warminster civil litigation lawyers are attentive to detail, strategically creative, and concerned with your needs first and foremost.
Call (215) 392-6696 to learn more about what our seasoned firm can do for you!